naabruses ning kristiine
Kiire ja mugav
LocationProject Kristiine is situated on Vuti 54/58 in a small, private region between Sõpruse and Mooni roads. The six row houses are set on the land plot with total area of 2100m2 and are positioned in such a way that the sun shines towards the terraces situated in the backyard.
The surrounding buildings a re mainly made up of private and row houses. Within few meters there are public bus and trolleybus stops. Everyday shopping can be done either in Kristiine shopping mall or in Sõpruse Rimi food hall, which stands nearby. Within a walking distance can also be found Kristiine school and Kristiine nursery, as well as school Lillekula. There is also a kids playground in the vicinity situated in Räägu park.
- Reinforced concrete foundation, concrete “belt” + 240mm “Columbia”.
- External walls: FIBO5 200mm thickness + EPS60 200mm foam insulation.
- Joists (subfloor) : concrete.
- Internal walls: gypsum board on metal frames (drywall), first floor FIBO.
- Roof: Flat roof with SBS roll roofing material with 400 mm with fiberglass insulation and OSB panel.
- Facade : rendered façade with slab insulation.
- Windows: PVC plastic windows with triple glazing.
- Terrace doors: PVC plastic windows with triple glazing. Parallel (lift and slide) plastic triple glazed terrace doors, which is 250sm high opens the first floor to its terrace. Look
- During high heating season (winter, autumn) the windows will allow more heat in with the sun rays than they will lose through the natural heat loss associated with windows.
- External door(entrance door): wooden door.
- Internal doors: hollow-core flush doors.
- Heating: each flat has its own heating pump of the type “air-to-water” COP 4.4. Water boiler – 200 liters. Look
- “Air-to-water” also heats water that is used in the house.
- Both floors have floor heating.
- Electricity – 3 x 20A, double tariff meter, main electrical panel, wiring is prepared for easy TV connection, protection and fire alarms.
- Centralized water supply and sewer.
- Land drainage, rain drainage.
- Fire alarm – fire detectors have been installed, all wiring is in place allowing immediate connection once the service provider has been chosen.
- Security alarm – security detectors have been installed, all wiring is in place allowing immediate connection once the security service provider has been chosen.
- Internet – Elion.
- Power Consumption – latest pump heating system and heat conserving construction are to result in low heating bills.
- Ventilation system with heat recovery Mitsubishi Lossnay LGH-25RVX-E Look
- Energy class B.
- On the first floor there will ceramic tiles in the hallway, WC, storage/washing room and in the sauna. Tile choice is possible from an attached catalogue.
- The skirting will be done from the same ceramic tiles.
- Living room floor on the first floor and bedroom floors on the second are laid with natural oak veneered parquet.
- The skirting will be in the same tone as the parquet or white.
- Second floor bathroom walls are done up with ceramic tiles (the color of the tiles can be chosen from an attached catalogue)..
- Natural oak veneered parquet in II floor bedrooms .
Power sockets and switches
- Power sockets and switches are chosen from ABB collections.
- In wet rooms and sauna dressing room LED-lights that meet the standards of illumination.
- Similar lamps have been installed in the steam-room, pantry and washing rooms.
- Walls and sitting benches in the steam-room are made of aspen wood.
- The sauna is heated by a 6 kW Harvia heater.
- Shower is equipped with a glass wall and Gustavsberg faucet.
- Bath is chosen from Balteco collection (regular bath).
- Floor standing toilets Gustvasberg.
- Gustavsberg or Duravit sinks.
- Faucets can be chosen from the Hansgrohe series.
- Handy Hansgrohe faucet in the shower.
Walls and ceilings
- All walls will be painted in subtle colors (unless the client has a specific wish).
- All suspended ceilings are made of drywall and in potentially damp rooms moisture-resistant gypsum is used.
- Shower, which is situated on the first floor is tiled (tile choice is possible from an attached catalogue).
- All other walls in the sauna undressing and shower room are painted.
- Back wall of a small WC on the first floor is also done up with tiles, which can be chosen from a catalogue.
- Second floor bathroom walls are done up with ceramic tiles (the color of the tiles can be chosen from an attached catalogue).
- Hollow-core flush doors.
- The entrance door to sauna steam-room is made of tempered glass.
- The staircase consists of wooden steps on a metal frame and is with wooden railing.
Energy-conserving technical solutions
- Heat pump of the type “air-to-water” of the latest generation COP 4.4
- Floor heating on both floors allows to consume less energy (as the heat is better distributed and it rises up) and also doesn’t dry up the air, like a radiator does.
- Thick, heat preserving materials are used – outer walls are 400 mm ( FIBO 200mm + 200 mm EPS foam insulation). The roof is insulated with 400mm fiberglass.
- During high heating season (winter, autumn) the windows will allow more heat in with the sunrays than they will lose it through natural heat loss associated with windows.
- The windows are specifically designed and chosen with the idea of reduced energy consumption in mind.
- The house is passively heated through windows and extra windows placed on the roof with the natural heat from incoming sunrays.